If you want fast and easy online care, try Floriamed Telehealth . There’s no need to login or register to have a visit. And you contact your healthcare provider directly without needing to speak with anyone else. In addition, there’s no need to go through AI diagnostic symptom check forms before you have a visit because our providers do not use AI. Floriamed providers do everything personally. And before your visit, your provider requests only the minimum information required to begin the visit safely. Once you supply that information, your visit begins. You’ll find it to be some of the fastest and easiest access to a healthcare provider anywhere.
Fast and Easy Online Care
Here’s more detailed instructions on how to see a provider at Floriamed fast and easy:
- Go to the “Patient Services” page by clicking the “Start My Visit” button below. “Start My Visit” links are also found on our home page and at the top of most floriamed.com pages.
- On the “Patient Services” page, pick the state where the patient is, at the moment, so we can be sure your healthcare provider is licensed in that state.
- Then select whether you have Medicare or not.
- Then select whether this is the patient’s first visit at Floriamed.
- If the patient has been to Floriamed before, simply supply name, birthday, contact number, and payment details.
- If the patient has not been to Floriamed before, also supply sex, address, email address, and accept the terms.
The intake process is completed on one page with a single submission. That way, you get to your healthcare provider quickly with ease and simplicity.
If you have any trouble at all, just use the “Support” button at the top of the “Patient-Services” page to get some help.
Where Does My Information Go After I Submit It?
The information you submit is secured by encryption and goes directly to your healthcare provider. No one sees it before your provider.
Your provider places the information you submitted directly into your medical chart, again secured by encrypted. Providers also add their notes about the visit to your chart. At Floriamed, the medical chart is the only place patient information is kept.
For more information on your privacy the security of your data, start with our simple explanation of patient privacy. At Floriamed, your privacy and security are of primary concern.